Are You Ready to Sell Your Brunswick Home?



Selling in Northeast Ohio? Free home value report right here
 Buying in Northeast Ohio? Click here for full MLS access. 

Hello, and welcome back! Today, we will be discussing how to know when you're ready to sell. Here are some key questions you'll want to ask yourself to find out.


  • Where will I move once I sell?
  • How soon do I have to move?
  • Do I qualify to buy a new home?
  • Will I be downsizing or upgrading?
  • Do I need to sell before I buy?
  • Do I need to make some improvements to my current home first?
  • Is selling the right move for my family?
  • Am I ready if an offer is made?

Once you answer these questions, the next thing people are curious about is what time of year is the best time to sell. The best time to sell is when it makes the most sense for you and your family. You have to really look at the reasons for moving, where you're at financially, and what moving means for your family.

Once you decide you need to sell, the next thing to think about is how to make your home more sellable.  Getting your home ready for the market begins with the proper mindset. When you're emotionally attached to your home, you're not open to suggestions from your real estate consultant on the improvements and changes that need to be made in order to net you more money. 

The kind of improvements that need to be made to your home are ultimately up to you. You've been living in the home, so you should have a general idea of what needs to be addressed. What would you want to see if you were a prospective buyer viewing your home? The important thing is to get the repairs done by licensed and qualified contractors for the best results.

If you have any additional questions about the selling process, or if you need real estate assistance of any kind, give us a call or shoot us a quick email. We would love to hear from you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment